1:1 Coaching – Understand Natural Fertility
A 4-week Introduction
For women ready to dive straight into understanding the foundations of natural fertility and create lasting practices that will enhance and support them in working towards their fertility goals
You have decided you’re ready, it might just be time to bring a baby into your life. You know the basics –egg plus sperm equals baby and you’ve heard all the ‘my husband sneezed and I was pregnant’ stories. However, you have this niggling feeling there is a bit more too it, and you’re really not sure where to start.
You need to know what will really support you and your husband to increase your chances of getting pregnant naturally and preparing for a healthy pregnancy and baby.
It’s amazing that we live in a culture that has become increasingly focussed on health & wellness. However, when we decide that we want a baby often the best advice you get is ‘just go for it’ or ‘have sex every second day’. Yet, when we go to search for accurate, clear information we are often met with an overwhelming amount of contradictory articles that leave us more confused than when we started.
You need someone to help decrease the guesswork, offer accurate tailored natural fertility information so you can feel confident in your knowledge and understanding.
During our time together I will share with you practices, resources, tools and information that we personalise to make your own -creating your own natural fertility nourishment guide to refer back to throughout your fertility experience.
This coaching series is for you if you are
- Wanting to dive straight into understanding your own cycle and fertility patterns
- Ready to start embracing practical changes in your life to be a pro active participant in your fertility experience
- Ready to release any lingering overwhelm and confusion about conception
- Open to leaving behind the idea that conceiving a baby has to be stressful and hard
- Excited to connect and tune into your body, your menstrual cycle and your fertility
- Are wanting to make informed decisions about your fertility
Our coaching series includes
- A questionnaire that allows you dive deep and reflect on your personal fertility goals. This will then direct our sessions together
- 4 x 60 minute 1:1 weekly sessions with me online
- Follow up email after each session
- Voxer support (voice chats) between sessions, to check in and support you in applying our learnings to your life
- Individualised tools, resources, journal prompts and practical tips to enhance your experience because one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to natural fertility
Why work with me
- I have almost a decade of experience working with women and their families with the realms of fertility, birth and the postnatal period
- I am a Registered Midwife & Nurse who has undertaken further study to be qualified as a Teacher Trained in Natural Fertility Education
- I have been on my own natural fertility journey, that started when I came off the oral contraceptive pill to now, where my husband and I are are starting to talk about having a baby. I know what it feels like to make these practices part of my life and how frustrating it can be when it doesn’t seem like your body is doing what you might expect
- I am extremely passionate about women being able to make educated decisions about their health, and particularly their fertility. Why? Firstly, it is a womans fundamental human right to have access to information that will allow her to make informed decisions and secondly, being an active participant in your fertility decisions will often give you the confidence to be an active participant in all areas of your health, including your future pregnancy, labour and birth, hence increases the chances you will have a positive experience.
- I know how important a personalised approach to health, wellness and fertility is, especially in a health system that often uses a one-size fits all approach.
- I have a Diploma in Clinical Diploma in Hypnosis Psychotherapy
My coaching style is a balance of education, enquiry, and discovery based on everything I have gained from my professional expertise as a midwife, and natural fertility coach as well as personal experience embracing my own fertility.
While I believe it is important to understand and connect with what is physiologically happening in your body and menstrual cycle. I have also found that mindset and the mind-body connection plays such a key role in the natural fertility experience. With my support, we will ensure that you have the resources at hand to support yourself mind & body.
$599AUD (once off) OR x2 fortnightly payments of $309AUD